- Early on, there may not be any signs or symptoms.
- Unusual vaginal bleeding.
- Unusual vaginal discharge.
- HIV or another condition that makes it difficult to fight off health problems.
- Using birth control for 5 or more years.
- Having given birth to 3 or more children.
- Having several sexual partners.
What can I do?
- Schedule Pap smear with your primary care provider.
- Regular pap smears starting at age 21.
- Limit sexual partners.
- Don’t smoke.
- HPV Vaccine.
Cervical Cancer Informational Flyers
Cervical Cancer - English
Cervical Cancer - Spanish/Español